1. Go to the Library\Scifinder Scholar folder on the S drive (S:\Library\Scifinder Scholar) and open the file SciFinderScholarRegistrationURL.doc.
2. Click on the link in that document (the link can't be posted on the web - sorry).
3. Enter your contact information including a Brandon University email account, create a username and password, select a security question and provide the answer and click Register. For more details about this process, please consult the document SciFinder User Registration.pdf in the Library\Scifinder Scholar folder on the S drive (S:\Library\Scifinder Scholar).
4. When you register, you will be sent an email with a link to activate your account. You must click on this link within 48 hours or you will register again. Once you've accepted the terms and conditions for using SciFinder Scholar, you will be able to use the web version of SciFinder Scholar.
5. After you've registered, you can log into SciFinder Scholar through this link.