If you find that you need additional help with your research, you can easily get it by:
1. Contacting myself at the address listed on the right.
2. Visiting the Library's Reference Desk where there is always someone who is happy to help you with your research.
3. Contacting the University's Computer Help Desk if you need help with your account.
4. Contacting the Writing Center if you need help citing your paper.
5. Using any one of the Flash Tutorials Listed on the right if you want to see demonstrations of how to do searches on various databases, or learn more about how to do research.
6. Contacting Off-Campus Library Services if you are a Distance Education Student who needs to get a reciprocal borrowers card, or Borrow materials from our library.
Talks about important research tools known as Databases.
Take Five Minutes to Understand what your Professor Means by Peer Reviewed Articles.
Talks about how information is created over time.