Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Institutional Repository at Brandon University (IRBU) is home to an array of digital publications by and about Brandon University. It’s mandate is to:
- Provide researchers at Brandon University with homes for their publications..
- Ensure Brandon University is capable of supporting the Open Access mandates of important funders of research.
- Provide a home for graduate student thesis completed at Brandon University.
- House and display important archival collections.
- House and display a wide range of institutional publications / media related to research, student life, alumni and the institution at large.
- In conjunction with Archivematica and LOCKSS, to backup and preserve the digital assets of Brandon University.
IRBU is maintained by the John. E. Robbins Library and S.J McKee Archives at Brandon University. It is updated on an ongoing basis. To view content in IRBU go to: https://irbu.arcabc.ca/