Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Best practice in Zoom classes
- Join your class before it begins.
- Mute yourself unless talking in class.
- Close all applications that may distract you and influence the connection speed, such as Instagram, TikTok, WhatsApp.
- Keep your camera as close to eye level as possible.
- Try to keep your light source in front of your face.
- You are encouraged to participate in the live class to learn better and faster.
- Use the Raise Hand in “Participants” when you want to make a comment or ask a question.
- Make written comments/questions to the class via Chat.
- You may add your preferred pronouns to your name on the screen.
- You will encounter technical issues. Be patient, and familiarize yourself with help options.